Monday, September 4, 2017

UCLA football comeback one for the ages

Yesterday, I watched the UCAL/Texas A&M football game on TV with my cousin. I am Bruin fan and have been all my life.

Sad to say they Bruins were totally hapless for the entire first half and were on the losing end of a 38-10 score. We were so disgusted we quit watching and turned to other TV entertainment. A little while later (I don't recall how much time), my cousin's mother-in-law called to express her wonderment at the UCLA comeback. My cousin and I looked at each other in disbelief. No frakking way!

Fortunately, my cousin was recording it, so we got to watch the incredible second half comeback with the final score being 45-44. Amazing! The greatest comeback in Bruin history and the second greatest comeback in college football history. Wow!

Obviously, the moral of the story is to never give up on your team. You never know what can happen. Unfortunately, I'm sure that down the road I will be giving up on my Bruins when they're losing badly. I'm such a jerk...

No comments:

Post a Comment